All About Jill

Friday, June 15, 2007

My first official Scrap'ing blog "assault" - err. post.




Have you seen this? Mrs. Clingerman is having another CT call. Quick! Go sign up!

So ... once upon a time, in a land far far away (well, ok. far away from where I'm currently sitting) I used to "online journal". Back in the day before even diaryland - it was me and angelfire and some not so great html code fighting it out. Long story short - it was too intense for what I really wanted it to be. However, since I don't plan on allowing this blog to be in any sort of way similar in nature - I don't see how history can repeat itself... right? RIGHT?!

However, I am now being forced to blog. I have been non-consensually been forced back into writing my thoughts and letting others look at them. ;)

And since I have this brand-spankin' new (all shiny and pretty and what's that? a bit of glitter left over?) blog, that my dear friend Melly created for me about a week ago... What's a girl to do other than sit back and admire somebody else's handy work?




2 Comments:

Blogger Mellykat said...

Lookie lookie lookie...!

I am SOOOOOOO excited I conned/guilted/ENCOURAGED you to start blogging!!!

Woohoo!

Melly :)

P.S. And anytime you don't feel like blogging just tell me and I'll do an entry based on what you tell me on Hello that you've been up to! heehee

June 16, 2007 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger Ernie said...

You're official! Congratulations!

Don't feel like you are a slave to your blog. Your blog is a slave for you! Make it share the things you want to share with others, when you want to. Blogs work better that way.

See you in cyberspace! :)

June 16, 2007 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home