All About Jill

Sunday, June 17, 2007

A very happy Father's Day to the dads

So as I type this, my husband is indeed not home to celebrate Father's Day with Carter (or me. since you know, I am to be thanked for *making* him a father).

As some of you know, JB is a HUGE Nascar fan (this isn't something I let out to just everyone. Until now) - and his ultimately favorite t-shirt is a Kevin Harvick race T. Anyway, the point of me telling you this is that I (with the help of Shawna Clingerman, by making me some custom splotches and the use her Techno Grunge kit) sort of re-created this T-shirt with Carter's cute little cheeser-face, rather than some grown-man to be displayed proudly on my hubby's chest.







Again - Happy Father's day! And here's to hoping the day Rocks your Face off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home