All About Jill

Sunday, January 27, 2008

From Their Blog to Mine

The SSD blog once again challenged me to find out what kind of coffee girl I truly am....

You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe

But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.
What Kind of Coffee Girl Are You?


After a few years together, and many - many - MANY coffee runs for my, I'm sure my husband would strongly disagree ;)
However, This Laid Back/Low Maintenance girl - this is who I am today. Probably not tomorrow, and definitely wasn't me yesterday - but for today, this is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home