All About Jill

Saturday, October 13, 2007

From Their Blog to Mine

Another one of those silly challenges from the SSD Blog!




Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Margaritaville"



You are a true party animal, but your style is mild and chill.

Kicking back with a few friends and a few drinks is all you need to be happy.



You certainly don't feel pressured to be a part of any party scene. In fact, you avoid trendier spots.

You've been known to kick loose anywhere and everywhere. All you need is a cooler.



You might also sing: "Gin and Juice," "Love Shack," and "Red Red Wine"



Stay away from people who sing: "Wind Beneath My Wings"



And this is really funny - as I (as most know) am a HUGE Jimmy Buffett fan. What? You didn't know? Do you think my dh's initials being JB is coincidence?! I even have a Buffett themed tattoo! ;)
However, there is an actual very slight chance that I would get up and humiliate not only myself, but those around me, with my singing voice.

1 Comments:

Blogger erin black said...

You know this post just BEGS for a photo of the tattoo. C'mon!!!

BTW - Have I told you lately that you are the wind beneath my wings??

October 14, 2007 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home