All About Jill

Thursday, September 10, 2009

More than the Standard 140 Characters

These past few weeks have been filled with numerous trips to parks, play dates, Art in the Park*, a night at the children's theater, and more time outside.

Just imagine me in an SUV, with the required iced coffee in hand, as I shuttle kids to and from various activities. This is so not the me I envisioned just a few years ago. And yet - here I am.

The Jill-dren? Sawyer hates the outdoors just as much this month as he did way (ha!) back in June**.



Carter is pretty much over posing for pictures. He's taken to flashing the kindergarten-version of "I'm cool like that". Or just scrunching up his face. Exhibit A:



oh! look! a smile. I'll take it.



*The artist featured? Keila Hernandez? Super nice and tres talented. Check out her etsy shop!

** What?! I didn't blog that omg-it's-touching-me-and-it-needs-to-stop face Sawyer made when he was in grass? Find me at facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home