All About Jill

Monday, June 18, 2007

At the Sweet Shoppe they have all sorts of fun challenges every week or every two weeks. This time for the Cookie Cutter challenge they had a (hubba hubba hunk) a web-site's ad that was very clean, very office-filing looking. Well, I sort of strayed from the clean look - but in the end I love the end result though!

full credits can be seen HERE.

In Related SSD news - did you know they are having their Going Going - GONE! sale right now? In my world and absolute MUST have before it's gone is Lauren Grier's It's All About You (hee!) kit. Check it out!and the LO I made with this kit is:

Credits for this LO are HERE
So what are you waiting for? Go SHOPPE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahah! This is a great layout :) I just saw this at NDISB, and all I could think was that you could totally see a newspaper article like that in the Review :D LOL! Very cute! Carter's got such a great imagination!

June 18, 2007 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home