All About Jill

Sunday, February 24, 2008

So Far Away....

Yesterday morning, before I even woke up, my boys (JB and Carter) were gone! They decided over breakfast that they were going to go to a zoo. And which zoo did they pick? Why Lincoln Park zoo, of course. So they had a road trip to Chicago. They then spent the night at my MIL's house - and have been gone over 24 hours.
24 blissful hours all to myself. How am I coping, you wonder? Well... I've enjoyed the quiet, I've scrapped, I've watched some mindless tv, and I even made it to the gym.
What's that? You want to see what I've scrapped - ok ok - twist my arm. ;)


credits here

And how about ANOTHER one? Can you handle two scrap pages in one post?!


credits here
Is it clear yet that I do not have a style? That I like grunge and boy stuff just as much as I like to look of a clean (hee - pun) layout?

2 Comments:

Blogger TheBombria's said...

You are way too funny Jill!!! I hope that you enjoyed your day all to your self........just the thought makes me jealous!!

February 25, 2008 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

You were LOVING life!!! Love those adorable pages. I haven't scrapped FOREVER. I need motivation. I miss you--hope all is well. Thanks for the comments on my mom. She's getting there slowly but surely.

March 4, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home