All About Jill

Sunday, July 6, 2008

credits here


LOOK at how baby-ish this kid was 2 years ago. What's the saying.... the days are the long, but the years are short?

Poor C has some super bad allergies going on this weekend. So we're doing our best to keep him inside for the day - Currently my boys are out watching a movie at the local (meaning Super Small) movie Theater. They were debating between Wall-E and Kung Fu Panda when they left (by debating, I mean arguing... I'm almost positive JB was going to win. Almost).
Afterwards I think there are grand plans to grab some food - Carter is all psyched... There are transformer toys at McD's... and oh! The scheming that was going on so that JB would take him there - rather than Sonic.


Why am I not with them - watching a movie and eating a clogged artery out of a bag? Well - it seems that Pregzilla has arrived... in full force. I* decided it would be best if I stayed home where I wouldn't be expected to sit still for 2 hours, then walk around a store that smells of diapers and stupidity, THEN be expected to enjoy even MORE family time while out to eat with a child who still tries to tip his cup when drinking through a straw.


So I'm home... Wishing the neighborhood would get over the fireworks already. As they drive my dog nuts. She (isn't the brightest) climbs up on the computer chair, convinced the only safe place in the universe is right behind my neck.

How's YOUR day?!





*By I, of course I mean they voted me off the perverbial island.

1 Comments:

Blogger erin black said...

Well, Pregzilla, I'm quite impressed with your little scheme to get some alone time. I'm gonna try it.

BTW, I have an MSN Messenger account and I believe my name is mountaineer. Use it. :) Love ya!

July 9, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home