All About Jill

Monday, May 26, 2008

No longer just an argyle pattern thing

credits here

So my mom has my son hopelessly addicted to Crocs. While I think they are the worlds ugliest shoe, C is able to put them on by himself - so I continue to ignore how hideous they truly are.

Last week (week before last?) the brown crocs had a strap that broke - Oh! The Horror! We went straight out and bought a replacement set of crocs (spongebob, doncha know) - and have been told there is yet another pair waiting for the little dude at Mimi's house when he visits next weekend.

Anyway - I wanted to do a little page to help him get over his loss. The loss of his favorite pair of shoes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you have given over to the dark side that is crocs!
Kids being able to get their own shoes on is worth any amount of hideousness. period.
(plus little kiddie sized crocks are cute and you know it!)

May 26, 2008 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger erin black said...

How kind of you to help C through the grieving process this way. Love that croc paper; it totally has me smiling! (no disrespect to the deceased intended)

May 28, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home