All About Jill

Friday, June 22, 2007

So - the lovely and talented Lauren Grier is hosting this weeks SSD's from our blog to yours - and you know I'm all about the Lauren Love (and hey, who am I to turn down a few free bonus points?). She and Shawna just put out the way fun (if you're an 8 yr old girl ;)) kit Power Puff Pixies (seriously. check it out. and tell them I sent you. and that they should give me a spiff). Anyway - this week blog thingy is a quiz about what kind of pixie you might be. I just happen to be a fire pixie! Cool, huh?







What type of pixie are you?



You are a fire pixie! You are compassionate, but love to play tricks on people! ( ohhh! look at the pretty flame..hehehe...)
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home