All About Jill

Friday, August 10, 2007

Five in a Row

1. Name one thing you do everyday.
I laugh everyday. No matter how nasty of a day I'm having, I find a way to laugh.

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
I want to learn to keep all the sippy cups from hiding in inconspious places throughout the house, and learn what it takes to step my photography up a notch (I'm not going to get too greedy on that one - lol)

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
WHAM!, wearing Two pairs of Socks (even now in the winter when I do wear two pairs, I smile and think back to the time in my life when I did that for "fashion"), and Hypercolor shirts.

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.
Breaded pork tenderloin, Crab Ragoons, German Chocolate cake, Cold Stone Creamery's ice-cream.

5. Name five things that make you feel good.
To Smell the inside of a new Coach purse, a Snuggle from Carter, a Phone call from JB, Jimmy Buffett's music, and a chat with a good friend.

Thanks SSD Blog for this meme!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home