All About Jill

Saturday, August 4, 2007

So... what have I been up to, you ask?

Not a whole bunch! I haven't taken a single picture since July 28. It's quite sad, actually. I've seemed to have lost any scrapping creativity I might have had.
Carter and I are spending most afternoons now at a local pool - While I'm slowly browning myself to a nice brown-sugar color (yes, I am using SPF-8), my little Loch ness Monster is becoming quite the swimmer. We've also been frequenting the area Zoo. My little boy is growing! Can you tell?! He sure can - LOOK! he can almost touch the monkey bars. Man -this eating + sleeping = growing thing is for the birds ;) Credits can be found HERE

Since I changed the look of my fancy-dancy blog... maybe I'll check into this fabulous thing more than once a week. Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home