All About Jill

Friday, June 29, 2007

With the 4th of July coming up....

I thought with the 4th of July coming up, I'd share our "normal" plans. One of my mom's sisters lives right on the Mississippi. From her backyard, we are able to watch 5 or 6 different towns' firework shows. With all of them reflecting onto the water - it's quite pretty. and?! AND?! I don't have the hassle of crowds (the occasional adult beverage enthusiast, sure) and traffic!

Four years ago, at this 4th of July party - JB and I had our wedding reception. It'll be the first time since that year that we've spent July 4th together. Maybe it's the worlds way of making up for him not being home for our anniversary last month? Maybe he just scheduled himself to be home in order to stay married and enjoy this anniversary of our reception?

And on to the constant abuse of this lovely blog. This lovely blog that Melly created for me (the lovely Melly has a birthday coming up on Sunday - everyone RUN over to her BLOG and leave some love!).

Anyway, abusing the blog :: trying to stay focused:: Ms. Mandy over at the SSD blog wants to be entertained with what amuses us on YouTube - and since this guy absolutely fascinates me, I will leave you with a pretty amazing video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home