All About Jill

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Are *you* smarter than a 5th Grader?

It seems that I might be - but not by much. LoL
There were 10 Questions to this little quiz - and I have NO idea which one I got wrong. Just a couple of weeks ago JB and I were discussing Andrew Jackson being impeached, and I did fairly well at geometry - so got that one right. Polar Bears and penguins live rather far apart - so a. can not eat b.

Anyway - have a Go at this quiz - then post back on the SSD blog for points!


You are 90% Smarter than a fifth grader.

You are smarter than a fifth grader. no doubt. There is no need for you to retake school. Keep on doing your brain excersise like sudokus and crossword puzzles, and you'll soon be smarter than a sixth grader! Good work!

are you smarter than a fifth grader?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

1 Comments:

Blogger erin black said...

What a relief to know that you don't have to redo school! Whew! :) How sad is it that I'm afraid to take the quiz? lol!

August 24, 2007 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home