All About Jill

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

As Seen on TV

My parents (ok, really - it was just my mom) bought my son a Rocket Fish Rod (oh, yes. Indeed as seen on t.v.)... What a blast he had trying to catch a fish with it.

credits can be seen here


When she put it into the cart, I don't think he quite knew what to hug first - the package or his Mimi. However, when he finally did hug his grandmother he said (in the cutest voice),
"I've aaaaaaalways wanted one of these. Thank you!"

When they were on the dock fishing, I guess there was some serious pole envy from others watching Carter fish. But it seems that some of the manners have stuck, as he shared it with another kid close to age (yay for sharing!), and was quite gracious about it. From their stories, I think the grandparents had just as much fun trying to catch sunfish as he did!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

I NEED YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU A BABY GIFT.

Yes. I am shouting here. To get your attention.

email me.

hluebner@hotmail.com

July 16, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home